- Steel that is made specially for our needs.
- Core treatment that facilitates subsequent penetration and surface tempering bonding.
- Plate and spindles surface tempering guaranteeing a hardness of 60-63 HRC after slight expansion in an oil bath. This tempered external area avoids possible scaling on the parts of the roller subjected to bending.
- Fine, careful rectification (Ra: 0.8 to 0.2), providing a cylindricity and straightness that are perfect, with the possibility of superfinishing.
- On demand, we also supply chrome-plated rollers guaranteed against corrosion, and enabling you to have several sets of rollers with the same dimensions for repair purposes.
We can make or rectify counter-rollers from diameters of 25 mm up to 500 mm. For optimal durability of the rollers and counter-rollers over time, the latter have to have a hardness less than that of the roller, from 2 to 3 HRC. All our counter-rollers are delivered lubricated, unless there are special specifications. We can make counter-rollers according to the user’s specifications.